50ml Silver Fir Needle Oil
Botanical Name: Abies siberica.
Plant Part: Needles.
Extraction Method: Steam distillation.
Description: Fir needle essential oil comes from the Pinus type tree which grows in wide areas of the Siberia.
Fir oil is a mixture of volatile matters with high bioactivity (pinene,
camphene, carene, bornyl acetate, sentene) that have a complex effect on a
- Fir oil volatile matters have a microbicidal action on pathogenic organisms,
- Fir oil volatile matters have an anti-inflammation effect and local
painkilling effect on joint pains and after traumas;
- Fir oil volatile matters facilitate expectoration and ease breathing
during ARVI and flu;
- Fir oil volatile matters accelerate metabolism and enhance blood
- Fir oil volatile matters ease muscle discomfort after physical loads;
- Fir oil volatile matters have antioxidant properties, slow down skin aging;
- Fir oil volatile matters ease nervous tension.
Fir essential oil is not recommended to be taken:
- With hypersensitivity;
- By epileptics;
- With acute kidney diseases;
- With stomach or intestine ulcers;
- With gastritis and excess acidity;
- By pregnant and breastfeeding women;
- By children above 2 years old.
50mls Silver Fir needle oil
- Product Code: # 211
- Availability: 2-3 Days