Chaga cream / hand made / 28g / is a range of natural, effective and save product.
This product effectively maintain your skin`s (body`s) natural healthy balance.
Useful properties of the cream:
- it nourishes, protects and rejuvenates your skin,
- improves your skin tone and reduces the formation of wrinkles,
- enriches your skin with vitamins, microelements and with other biologically active substances,
- it heals dry skin, by softening and nourishing it,
- it facilitates healing the cracks,
- protects the skin from aging and improves your skin tone,
It serves as a cosmetic product for the care of your face and hands skin.
Application: The cream is applied in a thin layer onto the clean skin.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the bee culture products.
Store in a dry, dark and cool place in a closed container.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Carefully handcrafted with Pure Wild Chaga Mushroom, Bees wax, Olive oil (extra virgin).
For your information:
The word “essential” is written on many cosmetic products.
The inscription attracts customers’ attention, because the words "natural" and "safe" are also its synonyms.
Unfortunately, not everyone knows that, at least, 5% of cosmetic products, containing natural ingredients can be called natural.
It should be borne in mind that often encountered ingredients:
- Cosmetic glycerine - dehydrates skin,
- Ethanol and alcohol - destroy the protective ability of the skin,
- Paraffin - prevents the removal of toxins from the skin,
- Thickeners, emulsifiers, preservatives - are very doubtful ingredients.
However, there are even more dangerous ingredients:
- Dimeticone is a synthetic substance and is used for softening the skin, by forming a film on the skin which does not allow your skin to breathe naturally. Thus, this ingredient causes many types of allergies.
- Paraben (or any ingredient ending with "paraben") is used in cosmetics, prolonging the shelf life and may cause redness, itching and allergic reactions. The safety of parabens has been questioned after they were detected in high concentrations in cancerous tumours.
Mineral oil (one of them is Vaseline) is used in many moisturizing creams for the skin, but it interferes with the natural function of the skin and facilitates aging.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - substances used for cleaning and foaming. This ingredient is included in almost all personal care products - body creams, shampoos and conditioners, toothpaste, razors, facial cleansers, and even child care products!
Thus, its daily use scientifically exceeds the "safe" level. Synthetic SLS - quickly absorbable ingredient which accumulates and remains for a long time in your body, which produces nitrates in the long term, and perhaps, causes even a cancer. The experts of the American College of Toxicology have found that synthetic SLS among other negative characteristics disturb the structure of your hair and skin, causing flaking and inflammation. They cause irritating of eyes, scalp, skin rashes and other allergic reactions (a strong allergen!).
Propylene glycol - ideally it is vegetable glycerine mixed with grain alcohol, both of which are natural. But in creams, usually it is a synthetic petrochemical mixture which is used as a moisturizer. It causes allergic reactions, urticaria fever and eczema. When reading labels, if you find the PEG (polyethylene glycol) or PPG (polypropylene glycol), be careful – they are synthetic substances.
By contacting your skin, they do harm to your health.
It’s up to you to make the right choice!
Chaga for skin (face & body)
- Product Code: # 309
- Availability: In Stock